Submit Your Poetry to A&A
- All poetry must be submitted electronically – see our submissions page here
- It must be double spaced (this is for editing purposes only and will not impact the final format)
- Poems which continue to a second page are to have the title restated with “(continued)” placed adjacent to the title and all pages are to be numbered
- Titles are to be uppercase and bold (this is for editing purposes only and will not impact the final format)
- Each poem should have as a preamble its inspiration, its point of view and what it is attempting to state to the world at large.
- All editing will be performed electronically and will be returned to you electronically in marked up form.
- You are responsible for accepting and making the final changes.
- You may wish to engage in a single (one time only) email interchange to discuss the reasoning behind the suggested editing.
- After you have made the changes you wish to make, you may resubmit the poetry for a further review but you must indicate very specifically why you have/have not agreed with the changes suggested by the editor/s.
- A written quote will be provided for all editing requests.